Click below to see first-hand what our certificants say are the benefits of ACHA certification, answering some of the following questions:
- What difference does ACHA certification make to clients?
- What is the difference between a certificant and non-certificant in the field?
- Why should healthcare architects consider applying and sitting for the ACHA examination?
- What do architecture firms see in ACHA certification amongst potential employees?
- How should one practice for the ACHA examination, outside of what the college offers as practice material?
- How would you describe a board certified architect in one word?
- And more!
Peter Bardwell, FAIA, FACHA
Click here to read more about Peter.
A. Ray Pentecost III, DrPH, FAIA, FACHA, LEED AP
Director of the Center for Health Systems & Design, Texas A&M University College of Architecture
College Station, TX
Click here to read more about Ray.
Sheila F. Cahnman, FAIA, FACHA
JumpGarden Consulting LLCWilmette, IL
Click here to read more about Sheila.