- Once your application is approved, your portfolio may be submitted before or after you sit for the examination. Click here for more information on Becoming Certified.
- Review the portfolio requirements in the Certification Handbook.
- You may submit the components of your portfolio at any time by clicking the button below to begin the Portfolio workflow in ACHA’s certification software, Certemy. This phase can run concurrent with the Application workflow.
- Fully submitted portfolios will be reviewed monthly between April and October.
- Only if you pass the exam and submit your portfolio and it is subsequently approved will you be considered ACHA certified. You will receive definitive correspondence from ACHA, including a lapel pin and Certificate, once you are fully Certified.
- Recertification is required annually, and includes a renewal fee.
Click here for more FAQs regarding ACHA certification.
Components of your portfolios are collected via “steps to completion” of the Portfolio Submission workflow in Certemy. Steps include the completion of dynamic (online) forms or upload of documentation (letters of recommendation, projects, etc.).
See the samples below for comprehensive Portfolios from the past that contain these components. The portfolio samples are provided as examples of content only.