This unique Resource Center was created for the use of ACHA Certificate Holders and others interested in timely information directly related to healthcare facility planning, design and construction. Our goal is to promote awareness and educational exchange and to broaden our base of understanding in all areas of healthcare facilities.
This on-line library is organized by general topic headings, with links to articles that explore a broad range of topics including the future of healthcare architecture, facility planning, creative innovations in ambulatory care, specialty hospital design, new technology in healthcare and its impact on facility design, healing environments, construction and project management issues.
The articles in this Resource Center have been reviewed and deemed of interest to healthcare architects. Their inclusion, however, does not reflect the opinions of the ACHA or guarantee the accuracy of the content.To view our presentations, please visit the ACHA YouTube channel at the link below.
- 2021 Annual Report
- Certificate Holder Registry Export
- ACHA Quarterly
- COVID-19 Survey Results
- Request an ACHA board-certified Architect
- Stryker Planning Design and Construction Library
- Facility Planning and Design
- NCARB and NOMA – Impact of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Factors on Licensure (released Feb. 23, 2021)
- Brand Standards and Email Signature .jpeg