The ACHA Lifetime Achievement Award is the highest honor that the American College of Healthcare Architects can bestow on an architect. It is conferred by the national ACHA Board of Regents in recognition of a significant body of work of lasting influence on the theory and practice of healthcare architecture.
Nomination deadline: Tuesday, June 15
Nominations as outlined in the criteria linked above should be submitted to [email protected] by Tuesday, June 15.
Past Recipients of the ACHA Lifetime Achievement Award
- 2019 – David Allison, FAIA, FACHA
- 2018 – Phil Tobey, FAIA, FACHA
- 2017 – John Pangrazio, FAIA, FACHA
- 2016 – James R. Diaz, FAIA, FACHA
- 2015 – H. Ralph Hawkins, FAIA, FACHA
- 2014 – Frank S. Zilm, D.Arch., FAIA, FACHA
- 2013 – E. Todd Wheeler, FAIA, posthumous
- 2012 – James O. Jonassen, FAIA, FACHA, RAIC
- 2011 – Morris A. Stein, FAIA, FACHA
- 2010 – D.Kirk Hamilton, FAIA, FACHA / Joseph G. Sprague, FAIA, FACHA
- 2009 – Eberhard Zeidler, OC, O.Ont., Dipl.Ing., LL.D., D.Eng., D.Arch., FRAIC, RCA, OAA, MAIBC, OAQ, Hon. FAIA
- 2008 – Derek Parker, FAIA, FACHA, RIBA
- 2007 – Ronald L. Skaggs, FAIA, FACHA, FHFI
- 2006 – Martin H. Cohen, FAIA, FACHA
- 2005 – Wilbur “Tib” Tusler, FAIA, FACHA
- 2004 – Armand Burgun FAIA, FACHA
- 2003 – Rex Allen, FAIA, HonFACHA
*Note: Turn off your pop-up blocker program. Get Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDFs online.