The College is comprised of certified healthcare architects with a deep knowledge of design and the impact on the healthcare community.
- 4.5 times – Average number of times a certificate holder has published an article or a book on a healthcare topic.
- 8.7 times – Average number of times a certificate holder presented a topic at a healthcare conference or similar event.
- 28.7 years – Average number of years a certificate holder has in healthcare design experience.
- 89.75% – Average percentage of workload in just healthcare design for each certificate holder.
- $1,001,903,174 – Average career to date healthcare construction value per certificate holder