Recertification Renewals Due by January 31, 2017.
In order to maintain ACHA certification, the following requirements must be met by January 31 each year:
- Continuing education requirements as defined by ACHA
- 18 LUs in architecture within the previous calendar year.
- Minimum of 12 LUs must be healthcare related activities (design and construction or the practice and management of healthcare).
- Evidence of continued practice in healthcare facility architecture.
- Registration as an architect in good standing within the profession.
- Payment of recertification dues.
Click here for online payment of dues and to provide recertification information as outlined above.
If you are unable to complete the online recertification process, you may submit your form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (913) 222-8606. The form, along with payment for dues, must be received by the deadline of January 31.
ACHA Self Reporting Form
Emeritus Application and Policy
*Note: Turn off your pop-up blocker program. Get Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDFs online.