ACHA at the Eighth Annual Cleveland Clinic Patient Experience SummitEmpathy + Innovation
Join the American College of Healthcare Architects (ACHA) at the Cleveland Convention Center for the day with sessions dedicated to healthcare architecture as part of the Cleveland Clinic Patient Experience Summit. Architects receive discount on daily fee for May 23, 2017.
Attendees can earn AIA Learning Units by attending this event.
Sessions planned in collaboration with the ACHA:
- Defining + Designing Empathy
- What's Your Problem? Using Design Thinking to Drive Patient-centered Innovations
- Designing at the Intersect of Patients and Providers: How the Medical Neighborhood Redesigned an Exam Room
- From Concrete to Compassion: Constructing Culture into Your New Facility
- The Hospital of the Future: Designing for Millennials & Boomers
- THINK: Learning from Experience Design Influencers
For more information, visit the conference website:www.empathyandinnovation.com