Recertification begins annually November 1 and is to be completed by January 31.
Through your online account, you can:
- Update your profile information
- Complete your recertification, using any phone or computer, 24x7
- Upload and manage your recertification documents in your "Digital Wallet"
- Pay your recertification fee
- Download a digital copy of your certificate
Active certificate holders must successfully complete 12 learning unit (LU) hours each year. All 12 learning units must be healthcare related activities (design and construction, education and research, or the practice and management of healthcare). Supporting documentation is required.
Evidence of continued practice in healthcare architecture
Affirm evidence of continued practice by selection of percent of time spent on healthcare-related projects (select: up to 25%, 26-50%, 51-75%, 76-100%). This may include healthcare-related education and research.
Registration as an architect
- Attest to the state(s) and expiration of licensure
- Report of suspension/revocation/censure, if applicable
Code of Ethics
Acknowledge acceptance of the ACHA Code of Ethics. The Code of Ethics can be found here.
Annual payment by credit card of $550 for ACHA and $650 for FACHA. New in 2021, three (3) installment fee payment schedule is available. Processing fees apply.